Appointment, Working hours
Consular Section Working Hours: Tuesday, Thursday 9.30 - 12.30
The Embassy is closed on Hungarian and Saudi Arabian public holidays.
For requesting appointment(s), send a detailed inquiry of your case(s) to the email@example.com e-mail address.
Please note that appointments are required for all consular and visa matters. We cannot accept walk-in applications.
Separate appointments are required for each applicant and each case. If you have a question regarding the case, you would like to book an appointment for, please explain your inquiry via e-mail.
Please make sure that you arrive for your appointment on time. In case you cannot come for your appointment, you should cancel it in advance.
Please print and fill in all the required documents before coming to the Embassy. If you fail to prepare your application properly for submission, you might be advised to book a new appointment and come back later.
Please note that most of the cases are handled by the competent authorities in Hungary, therefore the Embassy cannot accelerate the procedures.
Hungary Public Holidays 2023
- 1st of January New Years day
- 15th March – Anniversary of the Hungarian Revolution’s outbreak of 1848
- Easter Friday – April 7
- Easter Sunday – April 9
- Easter Monday – April 10
- 1st May – Labour Day
- 28th May - Pentecost
- 29th May – Whit Monday
- 20th August – Saint Stephen’s Day
- 23rd October – National Day in memory of the 1956 revolution
- 1st November – All Saints’ Day
- 24th December – Christmas Eve
- 25-26th December – 1st and 2nd day of Christmas
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Public Holidays 2023
- 22.02.2023 (Wednesday) Saudi Foundation Day
- 20.04.2023 (Thursday) – 27.04.2023 (Thursday) Ramadan and Eid-Al-Fitr
- 27.06.2022 (Tuesday) – 30.06.2022 (Friday) Eid-Al-Adha
- 23.09.2023 (Saturday) – 24.09.2023 (Sunday) Saudi National Day (Compensation)